It’s spring! That means it’s time for yoga in the hayloft again!
Every Tuesday 7-8 pm
Classes start Tuesday April 16th, and will continue through October
Dress in layers, because we will warm up throughout the practice. Mats, blankets, blocks and straps are provided, but please bring what you have. Many people love to cover up in a blanket in the final relaxation pose.
Click here for all the details.
Directions from Sedro Woolley:
- Drive west on Cook Road away from Sedro Woolley, over the interstate
- turn (R) on Chuckanut Drive/Highway 11 (8.3 miles)
- turn (R) on Colony Road (just before the Japanese Garden/Tea House)
- At the 4-way stop, turn (R) on Colony Road (to the (L) is Legg Rd)
- 2nd driveway on the (R), park by the big red barn
Don’t hesitate to contact Jessie with questions!